Friday, December 20, 2013

Learning Unity 3D

Well, I have to admit that XNA is a great framework, but indie developers seem to love Unity 3D the most and I'm starting to get why. Unity is really easy to learn, it's really powerful when it comes to 3D, and have now implemented 2D also. There's also the fact that they have a huge asset store where you can basically get anything you look for to implement in a game. I'm really loving working with it and here's a small video of what I've been working on. It's just basic stuff as I'm just learning, trying to make everything I did on XNA now on Unity, but I believe is a great start and I hope some of you also look at it that way. This Unity version WILL be available on android, totally free and with no ads so far. I hope you enjoy this video and of course, I really hope you download this app when completed. ^^

Dragon Ball Z Basics - Unity 3D.

Thanks for reading this small article ^^. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment